- Bake sale
- Community garage sale
- Movie night
- Re-gifting sale/party a great way to get rid of gifts you don’t want after the holidays!
- Bottle drive/aluminum can collection great idea for schools
- Car wash always a classic!
- Craft sale
- Gift wrapping service during the holidays
- Pancake breakfast
- Casino night (Note a gaming license will be needed!)
- Office pizza lunch
- Silent auction whether on its own or part of a larger event
- Karaoke night get people to sing for pledges!
- Used book sale get friends/family/coworkers to donate unwanted books, then sell them!
- Shoe Shine-a-Thon
- Percentage of sales have a business? Donate a percentage of the day’s sales.
- Theme party/dance e.g. 70s night; 80s night, etc.
- Neighbourhood block party (food sales; game booths)
- Bachelor/Bachelorette auction
- Sporting event e.g. run sponsorships
For more information please email Mark Savard at firstname.lastname@example.org